Intercept IT’s virtualisation analysis software partner Lanamark Inc., a global provider of agent-less, Services-Oriented Analytics software for IT solution providers delivering cross-vendor desktop and data centre solutions and services across physical and virtual infrastructure, has announced the availability of Lanamark Suite 2012.
Lanamark Suite 2012 consists of:
- Lanamark Explorer for agent-less, enterprise-scale instrumentation of applications, users and workloads across physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Lanamark Central with Multipoint Data Access for on-site data analysis or multi-client and multi-site data aggregation in a public or private cloud managed by the IT solution provider.
- Lanamark IQ with Asset Intelligence for normalization of raw data and enrichment of hardware and software assets with contextual information such as age, warranty and power consumption.
- Lanamark Studio for unified IT asset analysis, segmentation, dependency mapping and reporting automation with plug-ins for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
- Lanamark Portal for web-based IT service management and collaboration.
Intercept IT has been a Lanamark Partner for two years and has been instrumental with the development of the product as it is today. “Lanamark Suite 2012 is a culmination of more than four years of partner-driven product development and client engagements across five continents and all major industry verticals,” said Oleg Grodzevich, CTO of Lanamark. “The new version is designed to help distributors, system integrators, VARs, vendors and their channel partners accelerate IT solution and service delivery while positioning themselves as trusted advisors who help clients optimize IT investments in hardware, software and services.”
Lanamark is a global provider of agent-less, Services-Oriented Analytics software for IT solution providers delivering cross-vendor desktop and data centre solutions and services across physical and virtual infrastructure. Its flagship software, Lanamark Suite, enables on-demand IT infrastructure planning, design and optimization through deep Asset Intelligence, Multipoint Data Access and unified analysis for applications, users and machines.